see Membership : How to Join or Renew Membership in LVBHS.
see About : Our colorful history; the LVBHS Constitution; Plant Sales and more.
see Activities : Meetings, Events, and Projects; Gardens to Visit; Web Resources.
see Plants Info : Drought tolerant perennials and other plants for this area.
see Chaparral: Learn about Native Plants in the unique Burton Mesa Chaparral.
see Our publications : read LVBHS NEWSLETTERS online, and discover our Books and DVDs.
see Ideas : A Blog with Tidbits Related to Plants. Also includes RAIN data.
Our Next LVBHS Meeting: May 15, 2022 - 2p.m., at Stone Pine Hall
Click on the flower......to find PLANTS INFORMATION for this area!
Welcome! We are a Non-Profit Organization, offering Membership to the General Public.
- To Study Plants Native to the California Central Coast
- To Increase Public Interest in a local Burton Mesa Chaparral Garden
- To Increase Horticultural (Gardening) Interest in locally propagated plants
- To Sponsor Displays of Living Plants in Public Places
- To Co-Sponsor projects with other Organizations
LVBHS is a nonprofit 501(c)(5) [not tax deductible] member of California Garden Clubs, Inc., the largest nonprofit 501(c)(3), volunteer gardening organization in the state of California. All 501(c)(3) entities are tax deductible.
One or more components of the website were updated May 2022. Contact Julie, web coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org