see Activities for: Meetings, Events, Projects, Web Resources, and past plant sale Pics.
The next LVBHS MEETING will be on the 3rd Sunday of May, 5-20-18, at 2PM.
see Plants Info for: drought tolerant perennials and other plants for this area.
see Our publications for: LVBHS NEWSLETTERS online!! and discover our Books and DVDs.
Click on the flower......to find out WHAT'S BLOOMING!
Welcome! We are a Non-Profit Organization, offering Membership to the General Public.
- To Study Plants Native to the California Central Coast
- To Increase Public Interest in a local Burton Mesa Chaparral Garden
- To Increase Horticultural Interest in locally propagated plants
- To Sponsor Displays of Living Plants in Public Places
- To Co-Sponsor projects with other Organizations
One or more components of the website were updated April 2018. Contact Julie, web coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org