see Activities : Meetings, Events, Projects, Web Resources, and past plant sale Pics.
see Plants Info : drought tolerant perennials and other plants for this area.
see Our publications : LVBHS NEWSLETTERS online, and discover our Books and DVDs.
The next LVBHS MEETING will be on the 3rd Sunday of January, 01-20-19, at 2PM in Stone Pine Hall.
Click on the flower......to find PLANTS INFORMATION for this area!
Welcome! We are a Non-Profit Organization, offering Membership to the General Public.
- To Study Plants Native to the California Central Coast
- To Increase Public Interest in a local Burton Mesa Chaparral Garden
- To Increase Horticultural (Gardening) Interest in locally propagated plants
- To Sponsor Displays of Living Plants in Public Places
- To Co-Sponsor projects with other Organizations
One or more components of the website were updated January 2019. Contact Julie, web coordinator, at email@example.com